About

jueves, 10 de abril de 2008
Hello!!!
I am very glad to receive your letter. I am glad, that you have
answered
On my message. It is very pleasant to me to understand, that I to you
a little
Has liked. I do such conclusion because you have written to me the
answer.
Now I can name you only pleasant the man. Because I
You still at all I do not know, but at us it is a lot of time to learn
Each other. I the first had a desire to communicate with you. I
Has read through all about your structure and has decided to write to
you, you have answered
- I am very glad to me. I shall tell to you a little about myself. I
sociable
The girl, cheerful and cheerful. I think, that it will be interesting
to you
To learn about me from my letters. I Russian, I live in Russia. My
name
Viktorya, my surname Isupova. I like my name, I think it sounds
Beautifully and pleasantly. Now to me of 28 years. I live in small
village
Semenovka, it even is not present on a card of Russia. Because it very
small.
But I like my village, it very beautiful, though also small.
About my village the greater Russian river Volga proceeds. Here in the
some people
Places very beautifully. I think, that at you is to me 1 main
Question, why such girl how I, search for acquaintance on the
Internet?
I the cultural and decent girl, therefore I search only serious
Attitudes. And I could not find in the small city such
The man which would arrange me. I cannot create with such people
The future attitudes. I think, that you a little
Know about Russia. But I to you shall tell, that in Russia it is a lot
of men,
Which often take alcohol. Therefore in the city to me not
It has turned out to find worthy the man for itself. I not the rich
girl,
Therefore I do not have own computer in the house, I write
To you this letter from the Internet of cafe. If you would like to
communicate with me,
That I shall be glad to see your new letter in the near future.
I as would like to explain at once to you why on a site I have been
written down under other country. I have written in a structure, that
I from other country as the manager of a site did not pass my
registration on a site. And the more so on this site there is no at
all a country of Russia. I hope, that you now understand it...
I shall wait for your letter with impatience.
Viktorya!
PS I ask you to send me your new photo.

0 comentarios: